[ez_youtube url=”http://youtu.be/mDPxGxYOct8″ width=”640″ height=”360″ autoplay=”0″ autohide=”2″ controls=”1″]
Homes for Sale in Edinburg TX –
EDINBURG TX – A commonly unknown and frequently overlooked area of the United States is not only beginning to get recognized, but is also gaining national rankings as the place to live, get a job, go to college and start a business. One of the fastest developing areas in the U.S. with a total population of 2.3 million, Rio South Texas encompasses the southernmost tip of Texas and the northeastern part of Mexico. The region, at the moment, is the third largest market in Texas, the 23rd largest market in the country and the largest U.S. / Mexico border region in America.
Over the past six months, the region has been rated nationally in the following areas:
* America’s Best-Bang-For-The-Buck Cities. McAllen TX -Edinburg TX- Mission ranked 7th for its solid housing market, stable employment, enviable cost of living and quick commute.
* America’s Fastest-Recovering Cities.
* Safest Hospitals in America.
* Most Secure U.S. Places to Live for 2009.
* Deep Seaport handles record waterborne in-transits.
* America’s 10 Next Recovering Job Markets.
* 50 Best Places to Launch a Business.
* America’s Best Public Colleges.
(Source: Rio South Texas Economic Council)
If you want to get information about Homes for Sale in Edinburg TX / Homes for Sale in McAllen TX, please feel free to contact our agents.
1-acre commercial lot for sale in Edinburg TX, conveniently located near Highway 107. Privately sits on a Cul de Sac. Private entry. Priced to sell and fairly negotiable. Owner is motivated to sell. Near restaurants.
Address: 0 University Drive Edinburg TX 78539
CALL NOW !!!
Marcela Gutierrez – Real Estate Agent
Cell: (956) 522-5742
Office: (956) 467-0999
Email: [email protected]